Sunday, December 13, 2009

So...there's this boy.

This shit is long. Grab a drink and have a seat my friend...

I know I fail hardcore at keeping a blog. I haven't posted since October. I like having one, but I'm not really into posting about my everday life because God knows it's so not that exciting. It has it's days I guess.

A LOT has happened since my last blog. The situation with the room mates that I had when I first moved down here completely fell apart, for personal and non personal reasons. I've been so stressed out, I'm sure I sprouted some grey hairs over the whole thing. For awhile I really thought I was going to have to move back to Dallas with my mother, because all I had found was a little part time job and with both my room mates having lost their jobs, it looked a little grim. I ended up cutting off communication to a lot of the acquaintances I had made because I was sure I was going to go back.

Except for one. But I'll get to that in a minute. :)

I'm someone who truly believes everything happens for a reason, and just as shit was hitting the fan, an old friend of mine from way back when that I went to a privite school in Lewisville, Texas popped up on facebook. It turned out she had just moved down here! We got together and when I told her what was up, she told me she was hiring for a full time job at the hotel she managed. I ended up getting it, and now I'm staying with her til I get my own place which will hopefully be very soon. I'm so blessed to have her as a friend!

*Ahem* Anyhoo. The title of this blog is "So...there's this boy." So let me get to that.

Right after Halloween I started talking to a guy named Erik. We met online (yeah, yeah...I know. I don't KNOW anyone here so give me an eff'n break.) Turns out, he loves cats just as much as I do (His cat looks like the male version of my baby! How cool is that? I think it's cool. And do you know how hard it is to find a guy who will even admit he loves cats? It's LAME. Real men love cats. :P) and he's really nice to be around because he's so laid back, funny and sweet.

I'm really bad at the dating thing, because it takes me awhile to truly open up to someone - especially when I like them. I don't know how that works, but that's how it seems to with me. So I'll admit, I'm a little nervous about that. I don't want him to think I'm boring. Cause you all know I'm crazy. :) With this, I'm really trying not to over think about anything and just let what happens happen. You know, be chill. And that's why I like being around him, cause we're just chillin' out. Watching movies. Playing with the cat. Oh yeah.

I like him. He's totally adorable. You know, in a sexy manly way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment